Multiple open bars, several live performances, one ball pit. Here are a few tips to get the most shenanigans out of your GSD&M Industry Party night.
- Any chair can become a bed if you party hard enough
- Can’t find your friend? Check one of the many bars, they might not be there, but free booze will be. Win Win.
- Delta Spirit – This is the band your hipster friends have been telling you about. http://bit.ly/ZueiWi Live tonight treat your ear holes.
- Deep Eddy sweet tea vodka and lemonade is called a John Daly
- East Side King: Your drunken palette won’t be discerning but he won Top Chef http://eskaustin.com Bring your hunger
- There’s a 76% chance Reggie Watts will make you laugh your drink out of your nose
- Hit the F1 Simulator before you hit the open bar. We don’t want anybody getting simulated DUI’s
- Sometimes your DD drives a bike. Be safe – take a pedicab home!
- There is a giant ball pit, and yes it’s as amazing as it sounds. See here http://instagr.am/p/WsTuFVEVuB and vine here http://goo.gl/u0MCF
- When you add Vodka to Jarritos your mouth gives you a slow clap
- SXSW Parties are easier to remember with photo booths – yeah we got em
- Taco Trucks are an Austin Tradition and a Drunken Necessity – yeah we got those too
Welcome to Austin. We are glad to be your party host for the evening!By Rusty Broome